Not able to find Search filter in Active sprint board.

Aman Gautam May 5, 2023

Hi Team,

Please help me to know where i can enable search filter for my active sprint board. I have a large team and i want to see user stories  1 by 1 for each team member. Quick filter not helping here as i need to create many quick filter for each team member.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hello @Aman Gautam 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Your board should automatically display the Avatars for each user that is assigned to an issue displayed in the board. You can click on a user's avatar to filter the board for the issues assigned to that user.

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 9.25.35 AM.png

That works only for the Assignee field. If you want to filter based on a different User Picker field then you will have to create Quick Filters for each team member.

Aman Gautam May 7, 2023

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

Thank you so much for your response, Actually i am not able to see these kind of icons you are showing on my scrum Board i have created , also creating quick filter for large team is not possible as i want to see one by one each team member user stories only, so for each team member i have to create filter.

Regards

Aman

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

Hello @Aman Gautam 

Can you provide a screen image of what you see?

Are you setting the Assignee field in the issues?

If you are not setting the Assignee field the user avatar buttons will not display. If you are not setting the Assignee field, what field are you setting for the users?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events