In the Next-Gen project, under the roadmap section, currently I can visualize the start and due dates for Epics. When I expand the Epic, I can see a list of tasks and their states.
But if we add due dates to the tasks, is there a way to visualize that in the expanded view?
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When using the roadmap, currently we can only see the date range for epics. The option to expand and show the child issues were released recently and it's not possible to show their date range in the roadmap.
There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
It allows you to add both epics and tasks to your roadmaps and specify timelines for both.
Some additional benefits:
- Create a high-level product roadmap that can be shared with all your colleagues, not just product & engineering
- Easily manage many product roadmaps (based off the same underlying data, so all automatically stay up-to-date)
- Instantaneously filter roadmaps to see just the features that matter to a given customer or customer segment, based on actual feedback you've received
- Enjoy more capabilities to help you prioritize what goes on the roadmap in the first place
- A two-way integration with Jira supports seamless workflows between both systems
All in all, a great complement to Jira! Check it out if that sounds like that would address your need.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events