hi.

i asked for change the value in the need qa file,

what is the need qa file meaning?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2016

Not a clue, you haven't explained what you mean by "need qa file".  There's no context or information in your question to tell us what you are talking about.

shlomit betito September 7, 2016

i got a task to chek some file,if the value is fail thevalue of  file "need qa" change to yes.

do you get it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2016

No, there's still no context in your question.

You need to look at a file, yes, but what value?  What's "need qa" in JIRA?  Status?  Field?  Board column?

shlomit betito September 12, 2016

here my task.

1. obtaining information from an Excel file external will make 10 to 10 lines of type TEST project tasks on behalf DEALPLY.
2. each task type TEST - WF process will be as described above:
a. opening
b. Testing - will feature unique screen with the following fields:
i. Test result: Pass or Fail
3. If they fail the test results will change the field to Yes Need QA.
4. Closing Process

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2016

So,

1. you need to run an import from excel/csv to create the 10 issues of type Test.  (I have no idea what the fragment "on behalf dealply" means)

2. Ok, so you'll need to create a workflow for that

shlomit betito September 12, 2016

workflow in the excel file that i already import?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2016

I don't use excel well, I don't know how to do workflows in it.

Suggest an answer