My Post Function Run but I can't see the log in the workflow's transiction

Riccardo Micozzi January 19, 2021

Hello,

I'm using Jira Cloud and ScriptRunner, from yesterday I couldn't see the execution of a Post Function,  i'm testing this script and it works because I can see that it create some issue and also create some links, but when I open the Workflow menù and I go in the transition, where the post function is, I can't see the execution of It, there is the sentence: Not Run Yet.

Since the last Friday i don't have this problem and I could see the execution quickly.

Any Solution? 

P.S: also my team mate have the same problem and I tryed to open different Project but the problem is the same.

I leave a picture of the Workflow transition:

answer.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2021

Hi Ricardo,

I can confirm that we had a small issue with ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud yesterday where scritps were not running as expected which we documented on our Status Page located here.

We now believe that this issue has been resolved but if you encounter any further issues then we would ask you to raise this through our support portal located here.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events