Migrating Teamwork Data to Jira

Jordan Grace
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2018

Hi All. My company wants to migrate all of our current Teamwork data into Jira (not integration as we will no longer be using Teamwork after the migration). I`ve had little luck finding a solution to this outside of another company creating this process for us (but that is largely out of our budget).

Just wondering if anyone has done this before in general either manually or with another product/company and if so how that worked.

Thanks in advance for the help!

4 answers

0 votes
Mansi Malavia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2021

Hey @Jordan,

I understand it is a couple of years old post, but wondering if you have figured out any option to migrate everything from Teamwork to JIRA lately?

Thanks

0 votes
Melissa Talcott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 30, 2019

@Jordan Grace

I wish I had an answer for you, as I am looking for a solution myself. What was your solution?

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2018

@Jordan Grace It will  be difficult, i don't see how you  could do this, JIRA has it own database sheme and team work different  too, but may  be someone has an idea on how to  do this.

Best!

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2018

@Jordan GraceThis is  an interesting  Topic,  first of all  what  is this  teamwork  ?

Jordan Grace
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 29, 2018

@Moses Thomas Teamwork is a project management software. (https://www.teamwork.com/project-management-software)

Suggest an answer