Lacking default filter in Sprint view of Company-managed project

RF Always May 31, 2022

Hi guys,

Is there any way to configure default filter options in Sprint Board view of Company-managed project?

When I use Team-managed project, I see really meaningful filtering/ grouping such as by Epic name, by Issue type, group by Epic/subtask in default.

QM_Testing_Board_-_Agile_board_-_Jira.png

When switching to Company-managed project, I can't find the same functions. I also discovered to apply JQL, however, it must be a fixed syntax to apply filter e.g. "Epic link" = "link", not allows to freely select filter values.

TSI_board_-_Agile_Board_-_Jira.png

Many thanks.

Bon

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

I'm afraid not, the boards default example quickfilters are coded in.  For Company managed projects, Atlassian got such a wide range of suggestions for defaults, there were only a couple that jumped out as being good defaults.  For team-managed projects, the main aim is getting the team going without asking them to configure everything (as the team will be the only users of the board, there are more filters that jump out as useful)

Suggest an answer