Labels not all showing up in Basic Search

John Schwab September 30, 2019

We have many labels in use, well over 50. But when I use basic search and select labels, it only shows a few, and they are not even the ones from the current project. I am using Jira Cloud. I really need the whole list to drop down. This is the simplest case for me to describe this issue, though the problem is showing up the same elsewhere as well.

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2019

Hi @John Schwab ,

The reported behavior seems the one described in the below Feature Request for Jira Cloud:

Can you kindly review the above Feature Request and let me know if this is what you are reporting in here?

If this is what you are reporting, then this is actually working as designed and you can find more details on this in THIS COMMENT FROM 22/08/2013.

Also, please notice that this FR got only 3 votes since 2013 and there are little chances it will be implemented in the short term (the same FR for Jira Server has indeed been closed as "won't do" due to limited demand).

If you are trying to report something else instead, please provide more details. 

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer