Kanban Board - issue forms - Create Button

Armand July 15, 2021

I am creating an issue form for a new project for our client. 

I need to know if it is possible to show button of the "issue forms" in the main interface instead of "Create" button or at least a shortcut in the main interface. See the image attachedim30.PNG

Otherwise, if it is not possible, once that I have created the issue form I want to be opened by the create button on the main interface from the user. Is it possible?

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2021

@Armand as others have noted you can neither place Issue Forms in the top bar nor alter the Create Button button contents; however, you might find the direct link to an issue form useful.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.25.16 pm.png

You can add the direct link as an option in Jira Project's navigation sidebar. In this example we link directly to our Bug Report form. To add your own link click Add Item from the project sider bar.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.26.55 pm.png

It's not the same as having it in the top bar; however, a lot of customers have found it useful.

Armand July 19, 2021

Hi @Simon H , thanks for the response. This information is very helpful to me.

Like Simon H likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Hi @Armand welcome to the Atlassian community.

To my knowledge, please be informed that, the UI will not permit to place app beside nor replace "create button".

If their is such an option you heard about, then I would request you to check with Atlassian support team for any documentation.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Armand July 15, 2021

Thanks for the response @G subramanyam 

Like G subramanyam likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

This is not possible out of the box. You might check the marketplace for potential add on apps.

Armand July 15, 2021

Thanks for the response.

Suggest an answer