Jira settings option missing

hamida Khanam July 25, 2022

I am not able to find the JIRA Settings menu in the settings menu

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Hi @hamida Khanam would you mind providing a bit more details? It very well may be that you don't have the necessary permissions to get to where you want. However I need to understand exactly what you're referring to. Maybe some screenshots would help? What exactly are you attempting to do?

hamida Khanam July 26, 2022

Hello, @Jack Brickey Thanks for replying. I am a site Admin. when we click on settings there was a JIRA settings option in the menu and it's dropdown items like issues etc in between Atlassian Admin and personal setting. I am not able to see that option now. Kindly help

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

I assume you are clicking on the cog/sprocket? If so do you see the below options or something else. I do recall changes are being made here so possibly you are on a mor recent build.
8B656F24-99AC-46C4-ADD7-0C1129B30F04.jpeg

hamida Khanam October 20, 2022

thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events