JQL filter help

Murugan Mittapalli January 28, 2020

Hello,

I need some help with the following requirements.

• Started Sunday @ 12am with = for example 200 tickets
• Received 140 new tickets throughout the week
• Closed 75 tickets throughout the week
• Left with 265 tickets as of 11:59 pm on Saturday

And will be cycled through all the weeks.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

I don’t understand your question here. It seems more like a statement of facts describing a recent week’s activities. 

Murugan Mittapalli January 28, 2020

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your response, let me give you more information, I am looking for a filter which shows last week remaining(not closed) tickets, for example, let's assume I have 200 tickets on Monday(Starting 12 AM) and I have received 140 tickets throughout the week and I have closed 75 tickets in that week, by the end of the week(Sunday 11:59 PM  ) I will be left out with some tickets. I need a filter based on the above example to show the remaining tickets.

Thank you,

Murugan.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

Something like this maybe?

createdDate >= startOfWeek() and resolution is empty

you can set up a subscription and run it at the end of the week. Note this assumes your are setting the resolution when moving issues to Done.

Suggest an answer