JIRA Sprint report linked pages dropdown does not show

Yannis Sliman November 18, 2019

I get this message when I am on a JIRA Sprint Report and click on the Linked Pages link:

"No Confluence server is configured. Please check your Application Links configuration."

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

Thank you,

Yannis

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2019

Hello Yannis,

Sorry to hear you are facing this problem.

The error you are facing when trying to access the Linked Pages from the Sprint report is a general error that indicates a problem with your application links that are blocking Jira to communicate with Confluence application. Please, follow the steps below to troubleshoot it.

P.S: If you are not a site administrator in your JIRA Site, ask your site-admin to perform those steps and provide the information required:

1 - Do the Confluence application is on the same site as Jira? Are both applications in Server or Cloud platforms?

2 - Have you properly linked your Confluence application to JIRA using the Application links guide?

3 - Follow this troubleshooting guide: Troubleshoot application links 

3 - Check in the developer console of your browser if any other errors are returned when clicking on the Linked pages.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yannis Sliman November 20, 2019

Hi Petter,

1. Both Confluence and JIRA are on Cloud.

2. Confluence is already in the Application Links (check screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xaexnmwzm9kja3b/Screenshot%202019-11-20%2010.06.39.png?dl=0)

Do I still need to follow steps 3 and 4?

Thanks

Yannis

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2019

Hello Yannis,

Yes, please try to follow the troubleshooting guide provided and step 3 and check if any errors are returned in your browser developer console.

Vaibhav Saxena November 27, 2023

No error coming in developer console. But still jira sprints showing "no application linked"

Suggest an answer