Issues while importing issues in JIRA

Abhijit Kulkarni (TCS)
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 6, 2022

1) I tried importing only one issue and it did it well. I was deleting the imported issue and then reimporting while I was trying out some things. But suddenly I got an error message as below:

"

Please note: A JIRA Summary field mapping is required to enable import.

Select the CSV fields to import, then set how you would like these converted to fields in JIRA. You can optionally map field values on the next screen.

window.BUILD_KEY = "JF-PROD-28628"; try { (window.BUILD_KEYS = (window.BUILD_KEYS || [])).push("JF-PROD-28628"); } catch (e) {}; window.BUNDLER_VERSION = "4.44.1";"

2) Secondly before getting the error message, I was putting the issue due date to be 30th April 2022, but is always getting imported as 1st Jan 2022

Please kindly help me as I need to fix this really quickly

Thanks and Regards,

Abhijit

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Abhijit Kulkarni (TCS) 

About the first issue, it seems that perhaps you didn't include the summary in your field mapping screen.

About the second issue, you didn't place the correct date format in the proper screen of your import wizard. Keep in mind that all issues on you csv should have the same date format, which you state during your csv import wizrd.

Suggest an answer