Issues appearing in Project but not in Agile Backlog

usamashakeel January 4, 2015

Hi,

I have added issues to a project and also tried moving from other projects, but they are not becoming part of Agile board. 

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Regards,

Usama Bin Shakeel

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2015

To appear on the board, they need to match the filter criteria for the board, in several ways.

Go to board -> Configure and check the first configuration page to see exactly what the board filter is.  Do these issues match it?  Specifically, if you run the filter in the issue navigator, do they appear there?

Next, check that your board includes all status (i.e. on "columns" there are no status that might be containing these issues on the left - they're all under columns).  Check that no "quick filters" are applied too.

Chris Solgat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2015

Additionally, if the board in question is a kanban board, the Work Sub-Filter should be checked as well. That was an easy thing to look past when you are setting up your first few boards.

usamashakeel January 5, 2015

Thanks for your replies, Yes filter got it fixed. So renaming a project is something which needs manual fixes to filters. If someone else is upto same mistake :)

Suggest an answer