Issue status hidden in sidebar and issue detail view, how do i resolve this issue?

Aakash Thakkar January 27, 2020

When an issue is opened from the board in 1 particular project the issue status is not displays for a second and disappears right after that. I am not sure how to fix this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
SITTER_Adrien
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

Hello Aakash,

I am not sure of what do you mean.

Does it disapear when on the view of the issue. Does it desepear on the Issue Detail View (which is the view showed on the right when you click on an issue in a board) ?

Issue Status.png

Yes, it disappears in the Issue detail view when opened on the side as well as in the dialog box.  

SITTER_Adrien
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

Please look in your board configuration > Issue Detail View.

By default Status field is first in General fields.

If the field does not appear on the classic view (if you open the issue in a new window) as an admin you have a tool to know why:

Click on Admin > Where is my field ?

Regards,

Adrien

Suggest an answer