Is there a way to simply the output into Teams from a Jira WebHook?

Jesse Bickel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2018

Currently I set up a web hook that will spit a log into a Teams Room any time a status changes in Jira for a project. However the log spit into teams has so much uneeded information. The output was very clean in Slack and Hipchat, but in teams its overwhelming. Is there a way to just output the issue #, status and perhaps short description?

1 answer

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2018

Dear Jesse,

Thank you for contacting us!

At the moment the integration is using the standard screen for status notification. Nevertheless we are guided by the idea to minimize the overload of channel chats, but for now it's hard to determine what kind of information will be useful for users in frames of this notifications.

We really appreciate your feedback, and we are always open to your suggestions on how to make integration better for you. For now we will consider your suggestion about the possibility to manage notification content you are receiving.

Sorry for inconveniences!
Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

SoftServe Team

Suggest an answer