Is there a way to order pictured attached to an issue?

mdinc December 11, 2019

I attached twelve pictures to an issue and want them to order so that someone can see them in an order I want but could not able to do it after attached them, so should I need to attach them one by one or can I arrange them after attached.

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user December 11, 2019

Hi @mdinc  - Other than sorting by name or date, there may not be any other way to be sorting files/images, already attached to an issue. And once the sorting preference is selected, to be done by name or date, this selection holds true for all the issues in that project, but only until the session is logged-in. Also, sort by name is probably present by default. And if you are re-attaching, maybe the best course to take is to rename them in the order you want to show (alphabetically), before attaching them again. If you already have figured this, please ignore. Or continue to read more from here.. Hope this helps!

mdinc December 12, 2019

Thank you for the response. Indeed, I wish there were a way like drag and drop so I would sort them by dragging and dropping after attached them. 

mdinc December 13, 2019

I also went to the link you referred but even cannot see sorting preference.

Suggest an answer