Is there a way to display Xray test execution results in Confluence page

Yien You Truang May 11, 2020

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to display Xray Test Execution results on Confluence page? I simply need a breakdown of Pass/Failed total on my Wiki page from a Test Execution ticket, without having to click on the JIRA link everytime.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2020

Hi @Yien You Truang

Xray currently does not have an integration with Confluence, notwithstanding this is an integration we want to implement in the future.

Best Regards,

Team Xray

Viktor Moor February 4, 2021

Hi Jose, do you have some new Infos regarding this ? I think i can now do this. But what i need is, i like the overall execution status, it is possible to add this in confluence ?

Thanks ! 

Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2021

Hi @Viktor Moor 

Currently, it is not yet possible.

However, we have this improvement suggestion (XRAYCLOUD-2393 ) reported and gathering the interest of our customers.
Please vote and watch it so that you can receive email alerts.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Tauscher_H-D May 10, 2023

Hello @Yien You Truang that Link is now dead.

Is this still being considered?

Thanks a lot,

Markus

jhussain June 7, 2023

@José Domingues [Xray] 
Hi Jose,

Can you please provide a working link to XRAYCLOUD-2393.
Also what is the status of this feature request ?

Thanks

Like Gregor Cvek likes this
Audrey MARTIN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2023

Hello all,
I would be really interested in this FT but I cannot access provided link as well.
Thanks a lot

Suggest an answer