Is it possible to create time reports across multiple projects?

Veronica Cross October 3, 2019

We are migrating to JIRA and have installed Chronos for Time Tracking. I can't find a way to do roll-up reports across multiple JIRA projects for time reporting purposes. Could someone point me in the right direction? Our team works on multiple JIRA projects at a time. 

2 answers

3 votes
Ellie Grexon October 7, 2019

Hi!

My company uses Activity Timeline for our Jira and there’s a possibility to make cross-multiple projects reports in their track module, as well as cross-multiple teams reports. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220860/activity-timeline-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

0 votes
Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2019

Hi,

AFAIK it is not possible to do it purely in Jira. But you can try some of the third-party apps from Atlassian Marketplace, e.g., Clockrowk Pro or Clockwork Free delivered by my team.

Cheers,
Jack 

Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2019

Suggest an answer