I want to remove Bitbucket from my plan,

I only have 5 users of bitbucket and dont want to pay for it.

however im afraid to remove it from my plan because i dont want my repositories deleted.

Please confirm that they will not be.

Thank you

Jed

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
4 votes

I believe that id you delete your account, you'll no longer have access to these repositories anymore. I suggest you keep a backup of your repositories somewhere else if you intend to delete the BitBucket account.

thank you for your reply. Is there anyway to not have to kill my account, instead just remove it from Atlassian billing. I've only 3 users in bitbucket and 10+ in Jira.

Thanks again

Jed

5 users account on BitBucket should be free and not cost you anything. Are you getting billed for these users? I suggest you contact the Sales team on sales@atlassian.com and they can indeed solve this for you.

I think the OnDemand keeps it equal for billing, eg 20 jira users, 20 green hopper, 20 bitbucket, etc

You can have different user count for each product.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

417 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you