How to uninstall apps on jira that I wouldn't like to use nor pay?

Hosam AbouElDahab
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2024

Hello,

I was using the free plan for Jira, I installed two apps for gant chart for exploring, I added two extra users and accordingly, I have been upgraded to the standard and was willing to pay the basic fees for Jira, I was surprised that I have to pay for the other two apps that I forgot to remove and now I'm not able to uninstall them and accordingly can't pay for Jira only.

I tried to remove the two extra users to get back to the free plan but I have been kept on the standard even after having 10 users only.

please help me how to get back to the free plan or to eliminate the two apps that I wouldn't like to use them.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2024

Hi Hosam - welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You will need to go into the billing section and manually downgrade back to the Free account.

Hosam AbouElDahab
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2024

Thank you john, seems it was easy but I'm not familiar with Jira billing :).

I changed the plan and unsubscribed from the unneeded apps and will upgrade again once availed the required budget.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events