How to remove fields from the Kanban Review page?

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2020

Hi all, 

In my Kanban board specifically in the sidebar preview area of a ticket or story I want to remove the following as I am not using these fields and they are taking up space: Components, Labels, Affects versions, Fix versions, Epic Link. 

I have highlighted them below in the red square. kanban view.png

How do I go about doing this? I can't seem to find anywhere to do this. 

Your help in this matter would be much appreciated. 

Best

Mike

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Hi @Mike Bowen , so you are using the old issue view still so the way you remove fields from the "detailed issue view" sidebar on the board is to go to Board settings (ellipses in top right) and select Detailed Issue view. Find the fields you wish to remove and delete them.

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

@Jack Brickey 

FYI, the users still has the option to choose to Open issue in sidebar or dialog window on a board.

Like mohithb likes this
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Perfect, that has done the trick for me. Thank you very much. 

At the moment yes, we are still on the old view. It is a slow process to get different teams to adopt the new view, but we are getting there. 

@Veera The sidebar view is nice for a quick glance at the ticket without opening the card, especially in the 5 minute meetings we have. 

Thanks,

-Mike

Like Veera likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

It makes sense, @Mike Bowen 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer