How to print (software) a parent issue with its child issues together?

Yousif Al Rawahi May 19, 2024

How to print (software) a parent issue with its child issues together? The asset field and the form are included inside the issue. Is there a way to print the parent issue with its child issues together including the 2 fields that I have mentioned?

1 answer

0 votes
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

Hi @Yousif Al Rawahi 

Are you trying to download all the information available in the tickets into a PDF?

If that is the use case, then you can use the JQL filter to filter out the tickets you need, and then Export into a PDF, would that work for you?

Yousif Al Rawahi May 20, 2024

I tried using JQL, but it doesn't provide the full details from assets field. Also, it doesn't show the form which I have attached with the ticket.

Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

You'll have to navigate into Marketplace apps for this:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&moreFilters=free&query=issue%20print

These are the Free Cloud supported apps that you can try out here.

Yousif Al Rawahi May 21, 2024

Reviews and rating don't look like a good app..

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events