How to get the Quick filters option enabled always

Raghav M
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2024

Hi Team,

The 'Quick filters' option in the Kanban board seems to be not retaining with the last enabled mode it keeps disabling after the end of the session.

Every day, I need to enable it for the first time and then will be there till the end of that session.

How can I get that option always enabled like the other options?

Thanks

Raghav

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2024

Hello @Raghav M 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

It is not possible to set a Quick Filter to be enabled by default. There is a change request for that to which you can add your vote.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-22341

Raghav M
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2024

Thank you for the update, @Trudy Claspill

I have added my vote.

Carlos Quesada
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 15, 2024

That's ticket is for the backlog. That's not the problem

In the Kanban view, there's a Quick Filters dropdown containing a Quick Filters checkbox. This checkbox used to be persisted between navigation events. Now it's unchecked every time we navigate away and back. 

This make the Quick Filters less useful. I takes 3 clicks to use them.

Like Heather Rimmey likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events