• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get Confluence links to show in Jira issue?

I remember seeing Confluence links shown in Jira issues, as in if you have created a link to the issue in some page, you'd see the reference in the issue view ("this issue is mentioned in this page"). Now I can't seem to find how to do that and some forum posts I've run into also claim that it should be a default feature.

I've tried to find out if our Jira's issue view has limited the fields shown but cannot find out anything related to that. I've also tried to link the Conflunce space to the Jira project with no luck. My Confluence page shows the link as a Jira issue link with the status info an all, like it should.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Heidi Lehtonen and welcome to Community!

You may be impacted by this bug: Link a JIRA issue on a Confluence page, with the new editor experience, will not link the Confluence page into the JIRA ticket. You can click on "This affects my team" to help prioritize it.

Unfortunaly, there isn't any workaround - you have to link the Confluence page manually.

- Manon

Thanks, this seems to be the case. Any idea how soon this will be fixed as it is marked as low priority? 

I am a user just like you, so I can't say for sure but you can refer to their bug fix policy: Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy 

Low priority bugs are worked on at best effort capacity, and are typically only fixed if our Developers are already working in that area of the product and are able to easily resolve the problem identified.

You can comment on the issue to describe how it is impacting your work, it will help Atlassian better understand your needs :)

Like Heidi Lehtonen likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you