How to export JIRA dashboard to PDF file ?

Hello,

We at synerzip are using your paid facility for our project.
Can you provide us a feature where we can export our dashboard to PDF ?
We need to share with our clients who don't have access to our JIRA.

5 answers

1 accepted

You can export JIRA dashboards to sophisticated PDF files with the JIRA PDF View Plugin.

You can export a full dashboard, a set of gadgets, and you can even mixed them with additional content. For instance, you can have a nice report header, then the gadgets in the layout you prefer. The PDF templates make the whole thing flexible and powerful.

See: Exporting JIRA dashboards to PDF

jira-dashboard-pdf-export.png

0 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Apr 16, 2014

There is no such functionality in JIRA at the moment. You could export the cotent of the dashboard speratedly depending on what the content is.

Can you please tell me how to separately export it ?.

I Have put gadgets in my dashboard.

Timothy Chin Community Champion Apr 17, 2014

What kind of gadgets are you using?

Filter based gadget.

Hey Bisal, in this case, there are several ways to eventually achieve the export as a PDF. For once, you can open the filter(s) itself. In this screen, you should have an "Export"-Button on the top-right, which provides you with options of exporting to Excel, Word, XML etc. but also with a "printable version" of the filter. I think the most convenient for you would be to open the printable version and save this as PDF using an installed PDF-Printer. After you've done this for all the filters that you have on your dashboard, you can use a tool like PDFMerge to combine all those PDFs to one single PDF and send this to your customer. Another way would be to export as Word or Excel, repeat it for all filters, create one file from all those infos and save this as PDF, but especially with Excel it's hard to say how the result would look. Hope this helps! Regards, Philipp

JIRA PDF View Plugin doesn't work for us - we are using JIRA on Cloud. Is there any tools for Cloud version?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,296 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot