Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to download a sprint report to Excel

Hi, 

I want to download the sprint report to my stakeholders who do not have access to JIRA. I saw some posts that this is not possible but I am still hopeful....thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey Community Leader Sep 28, 2020

Hi Bee 🐝,

you can use the view in navigator link within the report and from their export the results.

hey @Jack Brickey : i just noticed the little icons next to the Export, When i clicked into the Excel icon, it's asking for my consent to allow access for JIRA cloud for spreadsheet. Is this a paid usage ?

image.png

Like rdsa likes this
Jack Brickey Community Leader Oct 01, 2020

So actually what you are seeing is simply an export from Jira to Excel. There is no cost for this but does assume you have Excel.

0 votes

You can also use the Better Excel Exporter app for this, which will download a standard Excel spreadsheet file (XLSX) to your browser.

You can then email that file, upload that to a shared folder, etc., just like any other file.

(Discl. I'm a developer working on this app.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you