How to download a sprint report to Excel

bee September 28, 2020

Hi, 

I want to download the sprint report to my stakeholders who do not have access to JIRA. I saw some posts that this is not possible but I am still hopeful....thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

Hi Bee šŸ,

you can use the view in navigator link within the report and from their export the results.

bee September 30, 2020

hey @Jack Brickey : i just noticed the little icons next to the Export, When i clicked into the Excel icon, it's asking for my consent to allow access for JIRA cloud for spreadsheet. Is this a paid usage ?

image.png

Like ā€¢ rdsa likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

So actually what you are seeing is simply an export from Jira to Excel. There is no cost for this but does assume you have Excel.

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 30, 2021

You can also use the Better Excel Exporter app for this, which will download a standard Excel spreadsheet file (XLSX) to your browser.

You can then email that file, upload that to a shared folder, etc., just like any other file.

(Discl. I'm a developer working on this app.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events