How do I give a user access to user management without admin access (jira - cloud)

Really need a permission or setting to allow one or more users to manage "user management" without giving them full admin rights.  

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You can give them "site admin", but that will grant admin access, or at a minimum, the ability to add themselves to the main admin groups, so it's not "safe"

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Apsara, actually there is a feature request on your question, fell free to join, vote and watch it.

Feature Request

Good luck and hope they implement it soon. smile

The feature request you posted is for special permissions to add and manage projects.  This doesn't highlight any feature to allow users to manage "user management" and nothing else.  Please advise if I'm missing something.

Well, the right one that speaks specifically to your question is this one: User Management, but since it's closed, I looked for the 2 related link and sent you the one that is most related to your answer.

Sorry for my mistake.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted an hour ago in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

9 views 0 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you