It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I create new space blueprint? Edited

I have Confluence and I would like to modify or create a new space blueprint for more rapid creation of spaces.  I currently use the software-project space blueprint and modify it to a standard set of pages.  it would be very helpful to not have to do all the editing every time I need a new space.

1 answer

0 votes

Hey Tina,

I believe some of the wording may be mixed up here but correct me if I am wrong. Spaces are in Confluence, not Jira. In Jira you have Projects. There are templates in Jira that help you get a project started. Unlike confluence, you cannot create a new template for a project.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, below is a screenshot of what I think you are referring to.

Untitled 2.png

you are correct.  Confluence is what I am asking about.  Confluence spaces and blueprints.

Ah perfect! You do need to be a Site Administrator for this but if you go to settings and then Global Templates and BluePrints, you can create a new blueprint from this page!

Image 1-7-20 at 1.39 PM.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you