How can i add a new issue in different "new-gen" projects ? ?

santmaldonado October 30, 2019

Im able to add a new one in each project, but what if i want to add the same new one in different kind of projects, l already try to add it in the admin section, but it does not show me that new option between my different projects 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

Hi @santmaldonado

This isn't possible yet - there is no sharing of project configuration between next-gen projects.

However shared project config is in the works - see the public roadmap, Share Next-Gen Project Configurations and Workflows coming in 2020:

For teams that want to share next-gen project configurations and best practices, you’ll be able to copy a project, including custom issue types and workflows. Projects will continue to remain independent after you copy them. This will be particularly helpful for teams that want to share next-gen best practices across teams.

Ste

santmaldonado October 30, 2019

Oh ! , and how if im adding a new issue called "Video edit" in a scrum normal project, and i already activate the option to put on the story points, but when i create a new "story" im not able to see that field 

Suggest an answer