How can I open a closed sprint?

Jose Vicente López Díaz April 28, 2022

Hi everybody,

Firstly, I have to inform I'm using Jira Free. 

I have a problem, I want to open and edit a closed sprint but I can't.

I don't have "Reports" on my Jira Panel.

¿Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes

Thank you for your answers!!!

I have to confirm that I don't have "Report" menu. I don't know why, perhaps It's for the version (free) or maybe I can active this option, but I don't know how..

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

Hi @Jose Vicente López Díaz ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

You need to be a JIRA Administrator or a user with Manage Sprint permission to do that. BTW, here a guide that can help you on that https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/reopen-a-sprint/

Regards,

Fabio

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

With free version all users are system admins I think.

Yes, I'm an admin!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

Unfortunately the only way to reopen the sprint that I am aware of is through the reports menu. I am unsure if reports is not available on free or not but according to your post it looks like it is not available.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

I do find it odd that Free doesn't have reports what type of project is this? I will try to log into my free instance and check it out. Can you share a screenshot of your project including side bar.

Suggest an answer