How can I determine the field bugging in a filter ?

XRGABE August 17, 2022

Hello,

We use filters to monitors multi-team activities since months.

They no longer run today.

The error message mentions "Not able to sort using field 'cf[21110]'

The issue is not clear for us to fix. We can't identify which field the number is refering to.

2 answers

1 vote
Thuan_ Do Dang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Hi @XRGABE ,

If you're Jira admin, please access this url: https://your_company_name.atlassian.net/secure/admin/EditCustomField!default.jspa?id=21110

Replace your_company_name in the URL, you will be redirected to the Edit Custom Field Details screen where you can find you field name.

Hope this helps!

XRGABE August 17, 2022

Thanks @Thuan_ Do Dang 

I am not an Admin, I followed your link but it doesn't work for me. 

Thuan_ Do Dang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Hi @XRGABE ,

If you're not Jira admin, please tell your admin access this link to get customer field name for you. This screen is accessed by Jira admin only, you may not have enough permission to access it.

0 votes
XRGABE August 17, 2022

I see the some fields name when filter is displayed as BASIC but don't find the one matching the code I search for.

Suggest an answer