How can I connect my jira projects to my customers azure devops repos?

Jess Lawson April 28, 2022

Currently we use azure devops to manage the projects because we need to check in code and deploy off our customers devops repos. However, we want to switch to Jira to manage the projects without having to also create tasks in devOps just to commit releases. Does anyone know how to do this? I should note that each project will use a different repo so would need to be able to adjust as needed. 

2 answers

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2022

@Jess Lawson hello. I'd like to propose an alternative if you want to try another way of integrating Jira and Azure DevOps. You can take a look at ZigiOps, a no-code integration platform that establishes a bi-directional connection in a few clicks. It can transfer a variety of data and sync any field. It's fully customizable so you can tailor it to fit your particular use case. Feel free to explore it and if you want to take it further - book a demo to see it in action.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

0 votes
Jamie Esker _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2022

Hi @Jess Lawson , 

TFS4JIRA can help with this! You can manage bi-directional or one way synchronizations between Jira and Azure DevOps. You can set individual sync profiles, so that there's multiple configurations between the two platforms. If you'd like a demo or more information, we'd be more than happy to help. You can respond to me here, or schedule a demo. 

Cheers! 

Jamie Esker, Product Marketing Manager

Jess Lawson April 28, 2022

@Jamie Esker _Appfire_  would love to chat further to make sure I am getting the correct info to share with my team 

Jamie Esker _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
April 28, 2022

Great! Feel free to reach out to me at Jamie(dot)esker(at)appfire(dot)com. I would also suggest scheduling a demo and our team will show you all the great features you'll have access to. 

Suggest an answer