Having trouble logging into multiple cloud accounts

Vasily Ingogly
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2023

I have two free Jira accounts I've set up that I'm having trouble with. One is for my own use tracking changes on my business website (call it me@mysite.com), the other is for my church (call it webmaster@churchsite.org).

The church site was originally associated with office@churchsite.org, and I created five Epics for the new website project with a whole bunch of tasks.  We decided to move it to my webmaster account. I had the office admin change the email on the account and the password. I managed to get in once or twice, but now it won't let me login under webmaster.

I just went in and tried using office@churchsite.org but it's saying churchsite.atlassian.net is not available (probably because of too many failed attempts). Any suggestions for how to proceed?

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2023

Hi @Vasily Ingogly welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'm seeing 2 ways:

1. Migration of epics/ tasks from old project to the new webmaster project.

2. Your access rights/ ownership on both the accounts.

However, for your query, Atlassian support team might have to check more details to troubleshoot or provide guidance.

Suggest an answer