Git and jira integration

Ran298 June 14, 2022

Hi Team,

I have a question on below requirement.
I started searching over net came across community hence wanted to take your advice
Requirement: 
Integrate git and jira so that in our project those who have items (users story /bug etc) assigned in jira only can checkout code and commit then push to git repo.
Those developers not assigned any item in jira can't checkout code 
Could you please let me know how can we achieve this from git side do we have any config /integrations needed to do
Kindly help and support on the same.
Thanks for your response

2 answers

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2022

Hi @Ran298

This is Majid @ Exalate. 
In order to synchronize your Jira issues to Github issues bidirectionally, you can utilize an an integration app such as Exalate. The app provides you fully customizable synchronization between Jira and Github. 

Please feel free to book a demo if you would like to see the product in action. 

Thanks

Majid

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 21, 2022

@Ran298 hi there.  I hope you've managed to solve the issue. I'd like to propose a tool that, if you're open to using external help, might be useful. It's a no-code integration platform, called ZigiOps. It connects Jira and Git instantly (with bi-directional updates). Feel free to take a look at it and even book a demo, if you want to see it in action.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave)

Suggest an answer