Gantt Chart for Issues and related sub-issues

Jeanette Tajcnar November 4, 2020

The organization I'm wants to try the Gantt char plug in.  They have already structured the set up that each project is actually an issue and then all the related work is are the sub-issues.  Does anyone know if and how I can create a Gantt chart based on the issue and related sub-issues instead of at the projects level

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2020

Jeanette,

Gantt apps like big-gantt allow you to create gantts that are based on a filter so you would still be able to use the structure that you have setup to produce gantts.  My guess is that other apps allow for this as well.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=gantt

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 5, 2021

Hello @Jeanette Tajcnar

Indeed, scope of a Program in BigPicture/BigGantt can be base on any Jira filter. More information you will find in our documentation.

Moreover, you can set up the task structure that fully reflects your needs.

In case of further questions, please let me know. 

Best,

Anna
SoftwarePlant

Suggest an answer