Filter Query issues

kA January 14, 2014

Hi friends,

This is my filter query:

project in (aaa,bbb) AND labels = "ccc" AND assignee in (s1,s2,s3) ORDER BY rank ASC.

I used that query and search the result,It shows the related issues. Then i saved that query and then again trying to use that but it is show error and labels="ccc" appear as labels=ccc. May i know the reason why it was happen like that.

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks,

Karthik A.

3 answers

0 votes
kA January 15, 2014

Hi,

Please refer the attachment:

Administer permission was provided to WPF,WRT,SL and WP projects and the query was order by rank ASC but still the ranking is disabled and the create sprint also in disable state.

(I used that filter query and search the result and then saved it, Then once again i tried to execute that filter query the quotation mark was removed from "labels" = "12.1_Tools_WinRT_WP" and looks like labels=12.1_Tools_WinRT_WP)

I have only one Rank custom field in my JIRA and it was globally shared.

0 votes
kA January 14, 2014

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your update, Actually this query was used in my agile board. When i am trying to create the sprint it is shows "The board must be ordered by rank in order to add a sprint". So i provide the adminster permission to the projects aaa and bbb for me and then i add the ORDER BY Rank Asc in my query but still it is shows like that. I cannot able to create sprint.

Thanks,

Karthik A.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2014

Hmm. Could you show us exactly what the full query is - literally copy and paste it straight from the JQL box, no edits or tidying (with the order clause and after you run the query and then go back to edit it)?

Also, can you confirm that you only have one custom field called "Rank" and that it is of type "Global rank"?

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2014

Like Nic says : could you please provide the full query?

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2014

Which error do you encounter?

Suggest an answer