Everytime i try to export my structure to excel i get an "Oops, you've found a dead link." error

Yano May 13, 2022

I can't export the structure to excel. It keeps crashing and giving me an "Oops, you've found a dead link." error.

How can i export my data?

Please help

3 answers

1 vote
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 13, 2022

Hello @Yano ,

David from ALM Works here.  Welcome to the Community!

Thank you @Anne Saunders for your suggestion!

I believe it will be best to ask our Support team for assistance via email support@almworks.com or through our customer portal support.almworks.com.  Based on the error you receive, we will want to review the logs with you.

Best,
David

0 votes
Anne Saunders
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2022

Are you using the Structure Plugin? If so, their documentation is at this link and there are several different limits on the "size and shape" of your data - more than 15 levels or more than 65536 rows of data could cause trouble for you.

It might help to filter down to a small handful of issues that you're intimately familiar with to test first.

0 votes
Anne Saunders
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2022

Are you using the Structure Plugin? If so, their documentation is here and there are several different limits on the "size and shape" of your data - more than 15 levels or more than 65536 rows of data could cause trouble for you.

It might help to filter down to a small handful of issues that you're intimately familiar with to test first.

Suggest an answer