Disabling "Intro mode" by default

New users on my onDemand instance are created with "Intro mode" ON and that causes a lot of confusion to the some users of the Agile boards. 

Is there a way to disable "Intro mode" or just make sure that its default is OFF to all new users?

Thanks!

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Julio,

This is technically a plugin. To do so, you will need to be able to navigate to the "Manage Add-ons" page and disable the plugin. Please refer to this document and follow the instructions based on your installation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=279511777 

Thanks Andrew!

I feel that was close, but I walked through all user and system plugins and after trying disabling a few candidates I didn't hit the one that removed/disabled the "Intro mode" feature. Do you have any guess?

I also wanted to try disabling "JIRA Welcome Plugin" but it can't be disabled in my onDemand instance sad Do you think that is the culprit?

Hey Julio, could you please email me at benjamin@atlassian.com and we'll sort this out for you. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

113 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you