Default Issue Type Scheme only has Epic

Minh Nguyen August 25, 2022

I have just created my JIRA instance 1 hour ago (https://niwwincnh.atlassian.net/), without making any changes to the JIRA Issues configuration, but there is only 1 issue type: Epic.

But when I created my first test project, and then the first task, its type is Task, without other default types.

I'm trying to reset the instance or re-create it but it seems that JIRA doesn't allow me to do so.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Minh

Screenshot at Aug 26 11-04-08.pngScreenshot at Aug 26 11-04-27.png

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Minh Nguyen August 25, 2022

Thanks, @Tansu Akdeniz

I already did that way but it doesn't work still.

Anyway, I created a new JIRA instance and it works this time, and it is a free instance, FYI: @Pramodh M.

Thanks,
Minh

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

I haven't faced this issue before, it is really weird. Glad to hear you solve it.

Yes, you should be able to use it properly in free version too.

Like Minh Nguyen likes this
0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @Minh Nguyen 

Welcome to the community.

Can you please try to create a project with one of the template under Software Development? 

Ekran Resmi 2022-08-26 08.31.21.png

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

Hi @Minh Nguyen 

Welcome to the Community!!

It might be because you are on free Instance.

Change it to either Standard or Premium Subscription, you will see the options

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders