It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Date format for Tempo plugin

Daniel Deftos Jun 24, 2014

We are running Jira 6.2 as well as the Tempo Timesheets and planner plugin. The date format for the Jira fields is MM/DD/YYYY. However when utilizing Tempo the date format is DD/MM/YY. We require a consistent date format for our installation but seem to be unable to alter the date format being present by Tempo in a standard manner. Has anyone been successfull in normalizing the date between Jira and Tempo?

9 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Dan,

we are aware of this problem and are working on a fix. this fix is scheduled to be included in Tempo Timesheets 7.10, to be released in mid July.

Kind regards

Susanne

Kevin Allen Sep 22, 2014

Hi Susanne! I was looking at the release notes for 7.1 and didn't see this mentioned. I've gotten some comments about the same date formatting on the planner bar at the top under weeks. For folks in the states that just looks weird, can the date format just use the system default?

1 vote

Hi Kevin,

you are correct, this fix did not make it into 7.10 as planned. It is now scheduled to be included in Tempo Timesheets 8.0.

Simon Klingler Jan 04, 2015

Hi! It would be great if this issue could be solved soon since it is rather annoying... Best regards Simon

0 votes

Hey Susanne,

what about the DateFormat in TEMPO? It look's like it is still not the DateFormat from JIRA and not configurable

Cheers

Benjamin

Daniel Glaser Mar 25, 2016

Still US date AND time format...

0 votes

This is still scheduled to be included in Tempo Timesheets 8.0. 

Pritesh Jagani Nov 01, 2018

Is this released?

0 votes
Karel Majzlik May 06, 2015

Any time estimation for this version?

(so annoying for us from non-US world...)

0 votes

This Issue is in Progress and is estimated to be released in Tempo Timesheets 7.13 later this month/ early June. You can follow https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-528 for updates.

Kevin Allen May 08, 2015

As always, Thank you!!!

0 votes
Lassi Koikkalainen Oct 07, 2016

No change...

0 votes
Ashley Powell Dec 13, 2018

Is there an update on this? It was brought up 4 years ago... I see instructions from Tempo on how to update it via the Look and Feel admin section of JIRA but those instructions are not accurate. The Look and Feel administration page is already set the way I want them and yet the date and time formats in Tempo are not the same.

0 votes
Dave Clark I'm New Here Thursday

This topic shows SOLVED!!!  But I still see European date format in the TEMPO Timesheet View!   Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Early Access: If you use Jenkins and Jira Software Cloud, you need to read this!

The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...

226 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you