Date format for Tempo plugin

We are running Jira 6.2 as well as the Tempo Timesheets and planner plugin. The date format for the Jira fields is MM/DD/YYYY. However when utilizing Tempo the date format is DD/MM/YY. We require a consistent date format for our installation but seem to be unable to alter the date format being present by Tempo in a standard manner. Has anyone been successfull in normalizing the date between Jira and Tempo?

7 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Dan,

we are aware of this problem and are working on a fix. this fix is scheduled to be included in Tempo Timesheets 7.10, to be released in mid July.

Kind regards

Susanne

Hi Susanne! I was looking at the release notes for 7.1 and didn't see this mentioned. I've gotten some comments about the same date formatting on the planner bar at the top under weeks. For folks in the states that just looks weird, can the date format just use the system default?

Hi Kevin,

you are correct, this fix did not make it into 7.10 as planned. It is now scheduled to be included in Tempo Timesheets 8.0.

Hi! It would be great if this issue could be solved soon since it is rather annoying... Best regards Simon

Hey Susanne,

what about the DateFormat in TEMPO? It look's like it is still not the DateFormat from JIRA and not configurable

Cheers

Benjamin

Still US date AND time format...

This is still scheduled to be included in Tempo Timesheets 8.0. 

Any time estimation for this version?

(so annoying for us from non-US world...)

This Issue is in Progress and is estimated to be released in Tempo Timesheets 7.13 later this month/ early June. You can follow https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-528 for updates.

As always, Thank you!!!

No change...

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

97 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you