I have multiple projects in JIRA and for some of them I want to have custom priority fields.
In https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA042/Defining+%27Priority%27+Field+Values it describes how to define custom priority fields.But I haven't found a way to do this per project.
From Administration->Project, I click on one project (let's say it's the XYZ)
Then I click on "Configure": JIRA Project:XYZ (JIRA) (Configure)
Then on the left "Issue Attributes", and then "Priorities". However if I edit a priority, this changes the priority for all the projects.
Looked into this and here is a summary of items I am posting to all the tickets I found. Hopes this helps in the future! Please upvote the open ticket.
- JIRA - custom priority options for a single project (https://goo.gl/wWJRd8)
- Custom priority per project (https://goo.gl/4kP6RG)
- How to set custom priority for a new project? (https://goo.gl/J8jNnP)
- Issue priorities per project (https://goo.gl/uqoPFA)
- How do I customize priority list for project (https://goo.gl/aun5vc)
- is it possible to define a custom priority for the project? (https://goo.gl/Wf36HE
-Default priority - specific to a project? (https://goo.gl/qJExIM)
as an alternative you can use Extended Schemes for JIRA, which provides schemes in context of Projects & Issue Types for: Priorities, Resolutions and Link Types. Additionally you can indicate Default Value for each scheme. Unfortunately so far it's available only on server.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events