I have multiple projects in JIRA and for some of them I want to have custom priority fields.
In https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA042/Defining+%27Priority%27+Field+Values it describes how to define custom priority fields.But I haven't found a way to do this per project.
From Administration->Project, I click on one project (let's say it's the XYZ)
Then I click on "Configure": JIRA Project:XYZ (JIRA) (Configure)
Then on the left "Issue Attributes", and then "Priorities". However if I edit a priority, this changes the priority for all the projects.
Looked into this and here is a summary of items I am posting to all the tickets I found. Hopes this helps in the future! Please upvote the open ticket.
- JIRA - custom priority options for a single project (https://goo.gl/wWJRd8)
- Custom priority per project (https://goo.gl/4kP6RG)
- How to set custom priority for a new project? (https://goo.gl/J8jNnP)
- Issue priorities per project (https://goo.gl/uqoPFA)
- How do I customize priority list for project (https://goo.gl/aun5vc)
- is it possible to define a custom priority for the project? (https://goo.gl/Wf36HE
-Default priority - specific to a project? (https://goo.gl/qJExIM)
as an alternative you can use Extended Schemes for JIRA, which provides schemes in context of Projects & Issue Types for: Priorities, Resolutions and Link Types. Additionally you can indicate Default Value for each scheme. Unfortunately so far it's available only on server.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot