Create, add, and edit screens in Agile board

Ian Balas October 11, 2018

Hey guys,

I'm working on a sandbox model of a marketing planning project with the company I work for. So far I've created two separate projects, one with agility template and one with Kanban. I want to be able to edit the fields in the Issue screen for the agile template version. I'm able to do this with the Kanban template following this prompt:  "head to Project settings > Screens, expand the appropriate screen scheme, and select the "View issue" screen to configure it."

I can't seem to do the same for the agility template. Is there another way I can do this for the agility template? Is there a way to edit screen options on an agility board?

Thanks,

Ian Balas

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2018

The Agility project (also known as next-gen projects) limits what you can do and configure. To add fields to an issue type, go to Project settings > Issue types and select the issue type you want to change. See Customizing an issue's fields in next-gen projects for more information.

Suggest an answer