I have something I can not figure out. In support JIRA I have 3 types of tasks where I all use a custom field 'website' where I added components; the different types of websites. For 2 out of 3 tasks all components are visible, but for 1 the last two I added are not. I have no clue how this can be the case. Can you please help me?
4 types of issues:
3types of Q.PNG
Here you see more components:
Then here there are components missing:
Jira-1b less websites visible.PNG
Configuration of fields you see the same field:
Jira-1d same fields.PNG
For both issues:
Jira-1e same fields.PNG
Overview of all components:
Jira-1c all components.PNG
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs