Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Zephyr Scale Test Cases

McKenzie Cairns October 21, 2024

Good afternoon, wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues in creating test cases in Zephyr Scale in the latest version? As well as the view changing, when multiple steps are added at once, it is impossible to type in the Step description box beyond the first step, unless all steps are deleted and added once more one by one. Also, when initially clicking on Step description box after the first step added is entered and filled in, Step has to be clicked twice as it enters an autosave mode and deselects the box. Also, it is not immediately apparent how to switch step order as the arrows are greyed out unless the step order number is hovered over specifically. The last is a matter of personal preference, but the other issues seem to be genuine bugs. I cannot attach a video as MP4 file type is not supported but I do have these bugs recorded. 

Thank you,

A flummoxed QA

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Andy Barbet October 22, 2024

Hi @McKenzie Cairns, the best place to ask these questions is on the Zephyr Scale community forum (where I'm a frequent contributor).  I've added the link below for that.

Zephyr Scale Community

I'll take a look at what you're seeing and see if I experience the same issue.

Andy Barbet October 22, 2024

I can't find a way to replicate the issue.  If you could go to the Scale community, you will be able to media to your post and I'll be able to see what's happening.  Thanks

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events