Cannot access my AtlassianID after connecting with Google Apps

Charlie Hubbard April 30, 2013

I just registered my onDemand account and attached it to Google Apps with the marketplace application. The users of in my Google Apps domain can access Jira, but now the account that has my admin credentials can't access Jira. The Google App users can click the Google login button, but the account that I registered with isn't a Google App user (its an alias). While I can manually login to that account when Jira pulls up I get a popup that says "Select Project Type" and a red error box says "An error occured while trying to contact Jira" There is no way to dismiss it, but if I hit esape I can navigate to other pages, but this popup keeps popping up. I can't access the admin user to grant access to another user either. How can I get this fixed?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2013

Hi Charlie,

This sounds quite unusual. I think you'll need to have Atlassian Support investigate this further, so please create a support case, quoting this Answers post.

Suggest an answer