Can't Assign An Issue

Jarod Pickering March 12, 2012

We are using a very vanilla configuration of Jira On Demand and I am unable to assign an issue to a aprticular user depsite them being a direct and indirect member of project in teh developer and user roles. Any ideas?

4 answers

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2012

Hi, it seems you have the same problem as this newer question. If that is the issue you can follow this Jira issue where they are tracking these matter

0 votes
Tim C March 12, 2012

I would make sure the permission scheme hasnt been adjusted. I would also recommend reviewing the field configuration to verify nothing has changed. And also verify the user has the correct permissions to be assigned the issue.

0 votes
Tim C March 12, 2012

I would make sure the permission scheme hasnt been adjusted. I would also recommend reviewing the field configuration to verify nothing has changed. And also verify the user has the correct permissions to be assigned the issue.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2012

Have you modified the permission schemes? Does it include the user or developer role in the 'Assignable user' permission?

Jarod Pickering March 12, 2012

Just cheked and the developer role is in the assignable user permission

Suggest an answer