Can I limit access to reports in a project?

brandxten January 7, 2013

I want a certain group to only work on issues, track time, and associated communciations but no access to reports. Is that possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2013

I guess not in OnDemand. Installed versions can achieve this though with advanced permissions settings.

thanks, hope they will add it soon

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

I doubt that :(

0 votes
danielwester
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2013

There is no report permissions permissions in Jira but I'm not sure why you would want to block that. What are you trying to avoid?

If you're trying to set it up so that they can only see their own issues or hide certain issues - that you can do through a combination of project permissions and issue security.

thanks, I was looking to limit that view to some developers

Suggest an answer