[CHART] Time in status as a column

Nils Jansen March 6, 2020

Is it possible to get "[CHART] Time in status" as column into a filter? I cannot select it as a column, is this correct?

2 answers

1 vote
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2020

Hi @Nils Jansen 

If I also understand you correctly, you can get Chart (graphs) time in status using add-on Time in Status for Jira Cloud. It will let you get a graphical view on your data as Pie, Bar and Area Charts. Additionally, you can monitor customized reports from the app at Jira dashboard with app’s Gadget.

If I'm wrong please let me know.

Nils Jansen March 13, 2020

Hi @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ ,

yes, that is right and this plugin works fine for us. I want to add the column "[CHART] Time in Status" to a search filter (see attachment) and cannot find it, neither when I search for "[" nor for "time". I only see "[CHART] Date of First Response".

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-13 um 11.34.00.png

0 votes
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

Hello @Nils Jansen

Please correct me, if I am wrong, as I understood, it is a custom field and needs to set up with JIRA Charting Plugin. 

You can find more details at the following URL:  https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JCHART/pages/329274396/JIRA+Charting+Plugin+-+Custom+Fields

Nils Jansen March 9, 2020

Thanks for the answer. Yes, that is correct. We created "[Chart] Date of First Response"

and "[Chart] Time in Status" and I can only add "[Chart] Date of First Response" in search filters. What am I doing wrong?

Andrea Kunkel March 19, 2023

I also came across this issue today and couldn't get it to work.

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 20, 2023

Hello @Andrea Kunkel 

This is an area where Jura is lacking to be honest. I can suggest you to try our add-on time-in-status-for-jira-cloud .

This add-on generates 7 types of reports including a Time in Status report. So you can monitor the work duration in each status easily. 

Also, you can export a report as XLSX or CSV files for further analysis.

If you have more questions, please let me know.

Best regards, Valeriia

Like James Chan likes this

Suggest an answer