Bulk move of issues to another project not working

Thembisa Ndlamlenze January 4, 2022

Hi there

I'm trying to bulk move issues from 1 project to another as well as bulk change the issue types but I get the following error. It's fine if I lose the components and versions.

Screenshot 2022-01-04 143334.png

1 answer

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Hey @Thembisa Ndlamlenze 

There are 2 options to move forward for this.

First one would be to make "Component/s" and "Fix version/s" a non mandatory field in "Field Configuration" in Destination Project.

Other one would be to add the listed Components and Versions showed on the bulk edit screen in Destination project.

That should solve your issue.

Regards,

Vishwas

Thembisa Ndlamlenze January 5, 2022

Hi Vishwas

1st option - those fields are already optional in the destination project.

2nd option - I re-checked, all components and versions are listed and appear in the destination project

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Thembisa Ndlamlenze 

Can you please check if the field configuration used for both task issue in both project are same ? Are these 2 projects Company Managed ?

Regards,

Vishwas

Thembisa Ndlamlenze January 5, 2022

I've just checked, field config is the same and all our projects are company managed

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

Hey @Thembisa Ndlamlenze 

Did you try mapping the values that were available in the dropdown. it should allow you to move forward after mapping is done.bulk_move.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events