Bug? Wallboard background color changed

ST Kambor-Wiesenberg October 14, 2019

Hi!

I'm not sure, but it looks like a bug. In JIRA Cloud the background color was changed to a kind of blue. How can I fix it (back to black)? It looks really ugly now.

Regards,
ST

Wallboard-blue-background.png

2 answers

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi @ST Kambor-Wiesenberg ,

The fix for this issue has been released:

In case you are still affected please contact support.

Cheers,
Dario

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2019

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The wallboard background color was changed due to improvement and also to fix a bug. Now, instead of black #0000, the color is  #283447 (dark grey/royal blue).

Regards,
Angélica

ST Kambor-Wiesenberg October 15, 2019

Hi Angélica,

thank you for your answer, unfortunately it does not answer my question. How can I change the color back to black?

Atlassian can't be serious. This is not an improvement. That's not an improvement, that's a failure. You can't hang something like that up as a wallboard. Customers might see that. What about margin & padding. Excuse the obvious question, but have you seen the screenshot? Except it looks very ugly. The "improvement" or "bugfix" is not helpful as you can read in the comments. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-60152

Regards,
ST

Like Katharina Aichroth likes this
Cyril.LeRoux October 16, 2019

Hello Angélica,

This is not a bug fix, it's a temporary patch at best. It fixes one problem while creating another. You can do better, or at least make it easily configurable for the cloud version.

regards,

clr

Like Laura Sophie Aichroth likes this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
October 21, 2019

Hi @ST Kambor-Wiesenberg and @Cyril.LeRoux

Thank you for your feedback. I checked that this change was on purpose to fix the other bug. With that said, I created a feature request suggesting to change it back to black or to add the ability to change to another color:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates. I added the link to this question and your feedback, but feel free to add another comment.

Regards,
Angélica

ST Kambor-Wiesenberg November 2, 2019

Hi @Angélica Luz

You can't be serious. Atlassian deteriorates a working feature and now we are supposed to beg paying customers for a feature to repair it again?

That's not a customer-friendly approach and I can't understand it at all.

Very disappointed,
ST

Wallboard-blue-background.png

Like # people like this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
December 4, 2019

Hi @ST Kambor-Wiesenberg

I know it has been a while and I apologize for that, but since we saw your last comment, we started searching for help and escalated this issue to the dev team.

The feature that I created was changed to a bug and they are working on it to make the background black again.

Please, make sure to watch the bug, because once it's fixed, they will post there.

- Wallboard background color changed from black to blue 

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer